Monday, October 10, 2011

A girl just can't pass up an opportunity to go to the fair!  So when I heard a rumor that the Dixie Classic Fair was coming to town, I knew my Winston-Salem visit would not be complete without attending!  James, Kathryn, Spencer and I met up with some of their friends at the fair last week.  I think most fairs are about the same ... you go and eat really unhealthy and delicious food and people-watch most of the time.  Here are some pictures for your enjoyment ...
The Evans Family - Spencer got distracted by someone with a mullet I think

This is always a good sign!



Oh yes.  Deep fried deliciousness.

It was just too much fun!

My treat for the night was chocolate covered bacon.  Not as crispy as I would have desired, but salty and sweet together is always good!

And ... we'll end with an 18 pound rabbit.

The weather was just perfect for it and we had a great time!  The Mobile Fair is soon and I'll be glad to experience the fried foods with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment