Thursday, February 23, 2012

Saulters Updates!

Match List: Submitted!
After spending countless hours praying over and thinking over my residency rank list, it's finished!  Yesterday was the official submission deadline.  I wound up ranking only 5 of the schools I went on interviews with for reasons I am not at liberty to discuss here!  =)  I also will be keeping you in suspense as to my #1 choice.  The big day is March 16th, when our families will be with us and I will open the envelope telling us where our next 3 years will be spent!  Please join us in being prayerful for this day and that we will be patient until then!

Our house is for rent!
We have learned recently that the likelihood of our house selling is slim-to-none, due to a legal issue our condo association is going through (don't EVEN get me started on it).  We know that with God all things are possible, but we also know that he wants us to use common sense ... so we now have our house up for rent!  Let us know if you're interested in moving to the Daphne/Mobile area - haha!

Our pets are friends!
Approximately six months after we welcomed our second child, Winston, into our home, he is now getting along with Mardi.  Or maybe I should say Mardi is getting along with him?  The tide turned when Mardi finally decided to stick up for herself and chase the dog back when he chased her.  It's pretty hilarious.  They run around chasing each other at least 1/3 of the day.  I think they both secretly love it.  Also, Winston has learned that Mardi isn't supposed to claw the couch, so whenever she even looks like she's about to, he runs at her barking!  He's our little sofa watch dog.
A few weeks ago, Mardi spent most of her time hiding from Winston

Now, look, isn't that cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment