Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Birthday Extravaganza

I have been blessed during my four years of medical school to make some wonderful friends.  I know that the next step in our careers will require most of us to move away from each other.  Moving on is just part of life, but it makes me a little misty every time I think of being apart from so many great friends that I've made!

Today I had a great excuse to host a brunch, since 4 of those friends had a birthdays recently.  Stuart even stuck around for this one as boys were invited, too!  We had about 20 people over this morning for brunch.  We enjoyed great food, and most of all great times with great friends!  Here are some pictures:

Good food always has the power to bring people together!

Joseph, Riah, Allison G, Shannon and Rebekah chatting away


Britni, Caitlin and William (and Winston)
 
It was a gorgeous 70 degree February day.  Me, Riah, Anna, Mandy and Rebekah enjoying it on our back porch.
Who needs lots of chairs?!

First attempt at group picture ... Winston was upset he wasn't included ...

2nd try - much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment