Stuart and I are currently in the lovely town of Charlottesville, VA. I have a bit of time before our NYE dinner reservations, so thought I would finish up the last of our Christmas posts!
After our fun couple of days at the Jackson's, we drove over to Hernando, MS to stay in Sally and Brian's new house and spend Christmas day and the day after with the Saulters fam! We watched Vera Kate have her first Santa experience, went to a Christmas Day service, and grilled hamburgers and roasted marshmallows! I think from now on, no Christmas will be complete with out s'mores. Now, for your delight and edification ...
 |
| Vera Kate's new play kitchen from Santa. I have to say it was pretty awesome and wanted to try my hand at making a few dishes! |
 |
| New "big girl chair" |
 |
| VK taking orders and handing out everyone's dinner |
 |
| Yay for being an aunt! |
 |
| The Saulters and Rays ... a pretty good looking group if you ask me! |
 |
| Christmas with a kiddo means there is a lot of family assembly projects. It took 4 of us to successfully build this table and chair set. |
 |
| VK playing Santa and handing a gift to Meme |
 |
| Nothing says Christmas dinner like burgers on the grill! |
 |
| Stuart starting up the fire pit |
 |
| Yes, this was my burger. Yes, I ate it all. Yes, I had indigestion. |
 |
| Stuart taught us the proper way to roast marshmallows. |
 |
| enjoying our s'mores |
No comments:
Post a Comment