I named him Lester.
He's some sort of breed of giant, scary grasshopper. I have only ever seen them here by the bay. He likes to just sit for days and days in the same spot ... strategically placed so that you forget about him until right after you walk into the garage and then wet your pants. Here's my hand, for scale.
I have to give him credit, though. He makes some pretty awesome music to fall asleep to.
And since I'm on the subject of insects/animals, I can't forget about Mardi (named after Mardi Gras). Of course she isn't new to the family. She was our child we adopted out of wedlock in January. Scandalous! She likes to attack only me and not Stuart, and eat Styrofoam peanuts. If you have any belated wedding presents then she would like to help open them.
No comments:
Post a Comment