We stayed in the Renaissance hotel in Mobile Friday night, then flew out of of Pensacola early on Sunday morning. We stayed at a Couples resort in Jamaica. And, man (or mon I should say), when they say all-inclusive - they mean all-inclusive! From the time we arrived in the airport, we were literally thrown drinks and food. It never stopped!
Pretty much our days went like this: wake up, step out onto the beach from our back porch, lay on a chair, eat fruit and drink tropical drinks brought to us by the waiter, eat free delicious meals, lay out again, and go to sleep. It was amazing, and so very relaxing after planning a wedding! Stuart and I both got to read for pleasure for the first time in years it seems like. I lost myself in two books by my two favorite authors, Steinbeck and Paolo Cohelo.
Unfortunately the trip back home was not quite as pleasant as the honeymoon. To sum it all up I will just say that we will never fly US Air/United/Continental again! Our planes were delayed, our plane was re-routed midair, we lost our luggage, and didn't get home until 6 hours after we were supposed to. Craziness!
Here are some pictures of some of the excitement from the trip =)
Kayaking our first day. Check out how clear that water was!!
In the hammock at the resort, shaded by a palm tree. Doesnt get much better than that!
At one of our delicious (and free!) dinners. Please note the tans.
And, I'll leave you with a sunset.
YAY for a new blog!! I am excited that the new Saulters have a blog!!Hope all is well and life as newlyweds is good! LOVE YALL! I am adding yall to my favorites list on my blog:))) YAY!
ReplyDelete