Last Saturday I had some of my best girl friends from school over for brunch! I kicked Stuart out of the house for the first time since we've been married and then the gals arrived! It was so nice for us all to take a break from school and get together and have some gal time! Here are some pictures from the day ...
 |
| Can't have a great brunch without great food! Raspberry, mozzarella, and mint skewers. |
 |
| Scrambled egg and ricotta crostinis |
 |
| Pears and arugula wrapped in prosciutto! Delish! |
 |
| It's also crucial to have mimosas at a ladies brunch =) Rebekah was the only one brave enough to open the champagne bottle! |
 |
| Shannon and Rebekah |
 |
| Liz and Priyal |
 |
| Riah and Britni. Riah made an amazing tomato pie that I forgot to get a picture of! |
No comments:
Post a Comment