Stuart and I have really grown to appreciate the power of Christian community since we have gotten married! It's not that we never had it before, it's just that now we can surround ourselves with other young Christian married couples and go on our journeys together. It's such a great blessing!
We're a part of a small group of about 7 newly and nearly weds. We meet together on Sundays and discuss topics that often stump early married folks ... like how to manage your finances, or how to deal with the basic differences between guys and gals. And of course ... we eat too!
I'm pretty excited because Stuart and I got put in charge of meal themes for the group. Above was from last week where we had breakfast for dinner. Dana and Adam (end of the table) brought this breakfast casserole that had POTATO CHIPS on it. I didn't even know that could it exist. But it does, and it's delicious!
In other news, pediatrics rotation is almost over for me, and Stuart and I are taking a lady named Mary the Pirate to the Fairhope High School football game this weekend. I'm sure that a blog will follow shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment