Since I have a lot of blogs to catch up on, we'll keep this one brief. A story in pictures!
 |
| We toured the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and watched money being made. It was pretty neat, though our tour guide made a lot of cheesy jokes. |
 |
| Obviously no trip to DC would be complete without at least a short walk on the Mall. We passed the Washington Monument and got a good view of the Capitol on our way to the Smithsonian Museum of American History. |
 |
| I've already forgotten what this building is (!), but it's mine and Stuart's favorite. A couple shots to follow ... |
 |
| I was hoping to catch a peek of Barack, but no such luck! |
 |
| This is Michelle's garden! Gosh I just love that lady! |
 |
| This afternoon was concluded with lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Zaytinya. It's a Turkish/Greek/Lebanese restaurant and Stuart was a bit suspicious. He was won over after the meal though! Here's dessert ... |
No comments:
Post a Comment