Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fabulous Fall


Supper Club.  Ted, Kara, Alex, Prashant, Andrew, Dianne, me, Lisa, Justin, Jeff from L-->R

There's really no time better than the fall.  Growing up I never appreciated it.  I think because fall meant back to school and during the summer was when I was free to play and do whatever I wanted ...  and to celebrate my birthday.  But now I'm grown up (and work all year round) and just so happen to be living in a place that I think has the most beautiful fall season possible.

Friday night, a group of my fellow 'terns (interns) enjoyed a meal together for our weekly Supper Club.  Let me tell you why it was wonderful:
1. We ate outside on the lovely downtown mall
2. We ate authentic Indian food
3. We listened to the Avett Brothers who were playing live about 1 block from our table
4. The weather was perfect
5. I wore my first cardigan/scarf combo of the season

The cool crisp air and scattered leaves got me even more excited about Fall.  It seems like in the past week the trees have just caught on fire with color!  Of course maybe that's because I'm on an outpatient block and actually driving to work in the daylight.  Regardless, its gorgeous.  Yesterday my friend Anem and new friend Lauren (who is living with me for a month) and I decided to walk around UVA's grounds and take some Fall Foliage Photos.  Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment