I think being a housewife (aka domestic engineer) is definitely a calling. And I definitely cannot do it. I have been working anywhere from 1-4 hours per day the past three weeks and it is DRIVING ME CRAZY! I know I really shouldn't complain because in July when I'm a "real" doctor and start residency my butt will be kicked daily. But for now, I just really need something to DO.
So I cooked. And then after I exhausted our two week grocery budget, I resorted to cleaning house, and even cleaning the carpets! You heard that right! I borrowed a carpet cleaner from some church friends and, let me tell you, our carpets were pretty disgusting. But not any more! So now that that's done, I've moved on to crafting and finding a volunteer job. Maybe I'll even find a real job when December rolls around and I'm on vacay for 2 months. Sigh.
Well here's what I did today after doing some carpet cleaning:
Picture frames from wedding + burlap from wedding + fall leaves dried in a book = free cute fall decor!
No comments:
Post a Comment