I wish I was computer saavy enough to take a screen shot of my Google Calendar and post it onto here. Let's just say the next 4 months or so are going to be excitingly hectic for us! And it all starts ...
Tomorrow: I take Step 2 CK. There's no other way I would rather spend 8 hours of my Saturday. Just kidding. I'm crossing my fingers and saying a prayer that I have studied enough! I wasn't nearly as motivated as I was for Step 1 studying. After that, I'll grab a big coffee and head upstate to Gadsden to spend the night with my family!
Sunday: I drive from Gadsden to Winston-Salem, NC! I'll be there for a month doing a rotation in Infectious Diseases. I really have no idea what to expect, but I'm staying with the Evans family ... who just so happen to be friends with Stuart's family! I'm sure that staying with them and having a connection will help ease my nerves a bit. Maybe I'll get to see some super neat infectious diseases ... I'm hoping for a parasite or two!
Sept/Oct: I will be in NC while Stuart will be working here. The first week he actually flies out to Texas to do a little recruiting for Chevron. I'm sure he won't mind the free trip and hotel! The second weekend, we will be meeting each other in Greenville, SC. The last weekend of this busy month we will be meeting in Charlotte, NC and driving home together. And if you're wondering why all the random places, these are all candidates in my residency search!
November/December/January: This is when it gets even more busy ... Interview season! So far I've been offered 5 interviews. I have been pleasantly surprised since I didn't think offers were supposed to go out until October. Hopefully there will be even more to come!
Wish both of us luck as we begin this new and exciting process. Pray for wisdom for us in choosing where we will live for the next three years (yikes!), and most importantly pray for our marriage during this time of absence and stress. And of course ... I'll be blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment